What stalking is (but is not limited to):
- Digging or hacking for personal information, images, videos, etc.
- Posting or using that information to find the person or have others find them
- Purposely or frequently following/watching someone in person (usually without wanting to be disovered)
- Hacking into a person’s webcam and watching them
- Repeatedly sending uncomfortable or alarming text messages, voice mails, or calls.
What stalking isn’t (but is also not limited to):
- Someone going on your public blog
- Someone reblogging your public post
- Someone screencapping your public post on your public blog
- Someone calling you out
- Someone being annoying without any of the attributes above
- Someone calling you a mean name once
Being stalked is an actual, traumatic thing. Calling everything anyone ever does to you that you don’t like stalking is belittling it and just being an asshole.